Weight loss meal plans will always involve the vegetable soup recipes if you really want to speed up the effectiveness of the process. What you take will always dictate if you are going to gain or lose weight! Vegetable diet is actually the kind of diet plan that will never cause someone to gain weight! It’s almost impossible to gain weight when all you take is veggies that’s why anyone seeking the effective weight loss needs this amazing weight loss meal plans!
Table of Content
- What is vegetable soup?
- 3 different vegetable soup recipe with Ingredients, Methods and Nutrition Serving
- Health benefits
- Side effect
What is vegetable soup?
A bowl of vegetable soup will actually give rise to the vegetable soup recipes. This vegetable soup is really made out of the variety of vegetable products such as the carrots, tomatoes and also the beans. They are actually professionally designed to give the most delicious and also beneficial product that will actually speed up the weight loss dreams.
3 different vegetable soup recipes with Ingredients, Methods and Nutrition Serving
Type 1: Vegetable soup recipe
- One of the best vegetable soup recipes will really need these ingredients;
- 2 cups of peeled and chopped carrots
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1.5 cups of hoped onion
- 2 bay leaves
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1.25 chopped celeries
- Low sodium chicken or vegetable broth(4 cans)
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- 3 cups peeled potatoes
- Dried thyme(half teaspoon)
- A cup of fresh peas
- Some fresh corn
- Fresh green beans
- Salt and pepper(proportionate amounts)
- Start by heating the olive oil in a pot
- Onions, carrots and celeries are then added to the pot after which it’s heated for four minutes then garlic is then added.
- A broth of tomatoes, potatoes and parsley together with the bay leaves are added
- Boil after which you add beans
- The heat is then reduced as you wait for the potatoes to fully get tender.theprocess can take 20 to 30 minutes
- Corn and peas are finally added and cook for a little longer
- You will then wait for five minutes then serve while warm!
Type 2: Vegetable soup
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Cloves of minced garlic(3)
- A large diced onion
- Medium diced carrots(3)
- Stalks of celery
- Peele and diced medium potatoes(2)
- 4 cups of vegetable broth and 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- A can of diced tomatoes and a cup of corn
- Kidney beans
- A bayleaf
- Some chopped parsley
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Some kosher salt for taste
- Freshly ground pepper
The olive oil is heated in a large stock pot on medium heat. You will then add onions, garlic, salt and you cook them for about 8 minutes. Carrots, potatoes, celeries, are then added and cooked for another 8 minutes as you steer. You will then add Italian seasoning and you stir for another one minute
- Add broth, tomatoes, corn, beans and also the bay leaf and the grinds of pepper. Boil them then lower the fire to allow them to simmer for 30 minutes until they are tender
- Remove from heat and then stir in parsley and also the lemon juice.youwill then remove the bay leaf and season them with salt and pepper.
- It’s now ready and you can actually serve it while hot!
Type 3: Vegetable soup
- 4 celery sticks, a large onion and a pound of peeled carts
- Olive oil, salt, and crushed red pepper flakes
- Skinned tomatoes, garlic cloves and cups of chicken or vegetable stocks
- Bay leaves, fresh thyme and a quarter cup of cream or coconut milk.
Heat the oil in a pot over medium heat then add the carrots, onions and the celery in the oil. Sprinkle some salt and pepper flakes. Cooked them as you do an occasional starring until they are brown like cooked
- Add potatoes and garlic, together bay leaves and also the thyme then cook them for 6 to 7minute.
- Add the stocks and boil them, reduce the heat and cook until the potatoes are tender.
- Remove them from heat and take out the bay leaves then use the immersion blender to make the soup smooth.
- They are actually almost ready, just stir them and add the salts if it needs more, then serve while hot.
- Vegetable soup do really have amazing benefits such as
- They are actually the best in helping you achieve the weight loss easily
- They are very nutritious and therefore adds useful nutrients to the body
- They help in digestion since vegetables are really rich in fiberand will actually have a positive impact on the digestive tract
- They help reduce the food cravings and therefore helps a lot in achieving the goals of weight loss
- They are easily prepared and they are even very delicious!
This weight loss meal plan has less side effect since it has no chemicals and its really effective. Some may only have some issues related to the stomach but it’s a rare occurrence that has a very small percentage and therefore there’s no force for alarm here.
The Bottom Line
To conclude with, the amazing vegetable soups have really proven to be the best weight loss meal plans that are really very practical and achievable! Try them now and feel the best out of this leading vegetable soup recipes!