With the increased changing modern-day world to a 24-hour economy, most people are changing their lifestyles as far as nutrition is concerned. This has led many to focus on healthy meal replacement shakes as a substitute for the normal recommended three meals per day. The reason behind this shifting is time management as the meal replacement shakes are easy and convenient to acquire and prepare due to the simple recipes that come along with them. People also have various health on goals such as weight management concerns thus they tend to focus on the consumption of meal replacement shakes for weight loss reasons. This explains the reason why there is an increased search for best meal replacement shakes on the internet. This article is thus going to focus on the various meal replacements and how they work together with the associated pros and cons to the health and fitness desire by the parties involved.
Are Meal Replacement Shakes Good For Weight Loss?
To answer this question satisfactory there is a need to comprehensively understand some of the ideas and research on meal replacement shakes for weight loss. To start it is great to note that meal replacement shakes come in various forms either bottled or others usually in powder form where a person is required to prepare for themselves by adding water or milk. The enhance weight loss due to replacing the normal meals twice per day and given the fact they contain low calories they contribute to substantive weight loss. It is also essential to know that the protein shakes contains low full nutrition and low calories hence make a person feel satisfied for a long time.
While this meal replacement shakes enhance weight loss they come along at a cost in the sense that due to having low calories sticking so much on them is unhealthy. The low-calorie composition sometimes maybe too deficient for your body needs thus instead of focusing only on this meal replacement shakes is rather advisable to engage in exercises daily besides controlled balanced diet low in fat and calories composition thus enable you to achieve weight loss targets at the same time staying healthy.
Best Meal Replacement Shakes For Weight Loss
To get the best meal replacement shake for weight loss you have to be very careful as far as the ingredients and used are concerned and also the composition of the calories. The following is a brief of outlined healthy meal replacement shakes for enhanced weight loss.
1. Evoshake meal replacement shakes – Produced by the UK based company is they are best to key weight lose answers as they are usually made from natural ingredients thus usually don’t starve the users. These shakes are very nutritional and come in different flavors such as chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla.
2. Body fuel whey protein 80 – This shake blend is made of 27g proteins, 2g fats, and low carbohydrates concentrate thus nutrient reach at the same time enabling effective weight loss within a short time.
3. Zotrim – It is weight loss supplements that are made of various natural ingredients which enhances achieving the best results. These ingredients are:
• Yerba Mate – useful in suppressing hunger at the same time burning the formation of new fat cells in the body.
• Damiana – useful in discouraging emotional eating.
• Guarana – it is responsible for various roles such as activating metabolism in the body and assist in effective utilization of stored fats in the body.
4. Orgain organic nutritional shake – it is powder shake that is gotten from organic, fruits, fiber, veggies and others and they make a person feel full longer due to being rich in protein hence enhancing substantive weight loss.
5. Visalus nutritional shake – this shake is designed in such a way that it enhances balanced nutrition, help in getting fit and losing weight. The ingredients enable a person to be able to lose weight due to low-calorie composition.
How To Use Meal Replacement To Lose Weight
There are various guidelines on how to use meal replacement shakes for effective weight loss as stated below.
• It is advisable to concentrate on eating protein-rich shake at lunch with little salad that contains calories below 200. Although it is essential to note that for effective weight loss you have to keep a stable blood sugar level as well.
• Before going to the gym you have to drink about a half meal replacement shake 30 minutes before heading to the exercise than the rest afterward. And while the gym station focuses on fat-burning moves.
• For ice cream lovers for good weight loss, it is advised to soothe the cravings by mixing the meal replacement shake and vanilla extract.
Possible Side Effects Of Taking Meal Replacement Shakes
Despite the advantages associated with meal replacement shakes there are also shortcomings such as:
• Some of the shakes usually contain unhealthy ingredients, for instance, artificial flavors, corn syrup, added sugars, and other chemical preservatives. In addition to this, some contain high amounts of added sugars which can be disastrous to diabetic people.
• They provide short term solutions as far as weight management is concerned. There is evidence that meal replacement shakes like some healthy nutrients hence unreliable to completely used instead of the balanced diet of whole foods.
• They don’t encourage healthy eating habits as people who drop meal replacement shake diets usually factory set to the old unhealthy eating habits.
• The liquid diets are unsatisfactory since the drinks may lead to hunger pangs and cravings.
Although meal replacement shakes are very essential towards time-saving, weight management and other benefits they can’t be relied upon since they don’t offer the best solution compared to balanced diet nutrition of whole foods. There are a variety of best meal replacement shakes which usually come in different flavors and are helpful only on short term bases such as the whey protein blend, Organic nutritional supplement, and others. For those people who have chosen healthy meal replacement shakes as their solution they should use them according to the recommended ways to achieve their aims. Nevertheless, caution should be exercised when using the meal replacement shakes about ingredients used and other possible health risks.